Kedai Maya - Wajib Klik

Monday, January 12, 2015

A Poem Make Me Proud To Be A Teacher

"I'm a Teacher."

Behind that doctor, 
there is me; a teacher.
Behind that economist, 
there is me; a teacher. Above those astronomers there is me; a teacher.
I carry the light even though they mostly make jokes of me.
But I am a teacher !!!

I don't qualify for a quarters, nor earn enough to buy an expensive one.
But yes, I am a teacher !!!

Some think or even say that I have too many holidays; never knowing that I spend those holidays either correcting papers or planning what and how am I going to teach when I go back to school.
Because I am a teacher !!!

Sometimes I get confused and even get stressed by the ever changing policies by the politicians who have political powers over what and how I have to teach. Despite that all, I am a teacher and I have to teach and I'm teaching.

On pay days, I don't laugh as others do; cause come the next day, I have to come with a smile to those whom I teach.
Because I'm a teacher !!!

The main source of my satisfaction is when I see them growing, succeeding, having all those assets, bravely facing the world and its challenges; and I say "yes I've taught", in spite of living in a world opened by Google.
Because I am a teacher...
Yes! I am a teacher !!!

It doesn't matter how they look at me;
it doesn't matter how much more they earn than me;
it doesn't matter that they drive and I'm walking, 
because all what they have, is through me a teacher. Whether they acknowledge me or not...
I am a teacher !!!

...end...

Pass this to all the teachers n make them proud  of their career. 🎓🎓

Copy Paste From Telegram Group. I am not sure who actually wrote this... but it really make me feel worth...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...